What to Do When You Can’t Pay Your Alpena Power Company Bill
Alpena Power Company is a power company based in Alpena, Michigan. The company has been in operation for more than 100 years and currently provides excellent customer service and low price products to approximately 16,400 customers throughout the region.
How to Pay the Bill
Customers deserve to pay your billing in a quick, easy and convenient manner. Alpena Power Company provides several services designed to fit your needs. The available payment methods include:
Automatic deduction: A quick and easy method to ensure a timely bill payment is to pay your bill by having the funds automatically deducted from your checking or savings account.
Pay by mail: You can pay your Alpena Power Company bill by mailing payments to:
Alpena Power Company
401 N. 9th Ave.
Alpena, MI 49707
Pay in person: Several locations are available to pay your Alpena Power Company bill in person. The complete list is available here.
Pay by phone: You can contact customer service at 989-358-4900 to make a payment by phone.
Questions About Your Billing Statement or Account?
When you receive your monthly billing statement or account, do you fully understand all of the service charges or fees added? Although Alpena Power Company provides information, you may require additional information. We recommend you visit the Alpena Power Company Customer Rate page. For additional information, we suggest you contact customer service at 989-358-4900.
How the Penalty Fees Work
Alpena Power Company charges customers a wide variety of service charges and fees on a monthly and one-time basis. The charges you may notice include:
- Late payment – 2% of your past due amount
- Service Calls – $35 (regular business hours); $70 (after regular business hours)
- Meter reading – $15
- Reconnection – $15 (regular business hours); $25 (after regular business hours)
- Collection – $15
- Returned check – $25
I Can’t Make a Payment
When you can’t pay your monthly Alpena Power Company bill on-time, the company provides several services. The available programs include:
- Payment arrangements – Contact customer service at 989-358-4900 to ask about placing your past due amount on a payment plan that fits your monthly budget.
- LIHEAP – This is a federally-funded program that helps low-income customers pay your bill. We recommend applying for the service early due to limited funding. You can contact customer service or the National Energy Assistance Referral Project (NEAR) for information on how to apply locally. The contact number for NEAR is 1-866-674-6327.
Will They Work With Me to Pay My Bill?
What was your experience dealing with Alpena Power Company? Did the company stand behind you and help you pay your bill when you needed assistance the most? We want to hear from you. Share your positive and negative experiences with us by leaving a comment below.