What to Do When You Can’t Pay Your Bartow County Water Bill
Located near the North Georgia Mountains, Bartow County is a medium–sized community of approximately 100,000 residents. One of the services is the Bartow County Water department. This water department is committed to providing excellent customer service as well as products at a low cost.
How to Pay the Bill
When you need a quick and convenient option to pay your Bartow County Water bill, you can use the following services:
Pay online: Customers can pay your Bartow County Water bill online by visiting https://secure4.visualwebtools.com/caselle/?id=252075. You are charged a $1 convenience fee when paying online.
Automatic deduction: Customers can have your monthly Bartow County Water bill payment deducted from your checking or savings account. Contact customer service at 770-387-5170 for information regarding this service.
Pay by phone: You can contact customer service at 770-387-5170 if you want to make your Bartow County Water bill payment by phone.
Pay in person: Customers can pay your Bartow County Water bill by visiting:
Bartow County Water
50 Nelson St.
Cartersville, GA 30120
Pay by mail: Customers can send your Bartow County Water bill payment to:
Bartow County Water
P.O. Box 850
Cartersville, GA 3012-0850
Questions About Your Billing Statement or Account?
At times, you may not understand all of the charges on your Bartow County Water billing statement or account. If you need additional information regarding your billing statement or account, we recommend visiting the Bartow County Water Customer Resource page. You can also contact a customer service representative at 770-387-5170.
How the Penalty Fees Work
On a monthly basis as well as on a one-time basis, Bartow County Water charges fees. The charges include:
- Late payment – When your payment arrives late, Bartow County Water charges you 10% of the past due amount.
- Reconnection – After your service is terminated, you are charged $25 to reconnect your service. You are charged $40 to reconnect service after hours.
- Returned payment – If your payment is returned by your financial institution, Bartow County Water charges you a $30 fee.
- Tampering – If you tamper with Bartow County Water property, you are charged a fee ranging from $50 to $1,000.
I Can’t Make a Payment
We spoke to a customer service representative and they informed us that Bartow County Water provides bother services and resources to customers that can’t pay your bill. Customers that are behind on your bill must contact customer service at 770-387-5170 to discuss payment arrangement. Additional resources include;
- Tallatoona Community Action Partnership, Inc.
- Bartow County Human Resource Development Center (HRDC)
- North Bartow Community Services, Inc.
Will They Work With Me to Pay My Bill?
When you needed assistance the most from Bartow County Water, did the company help you pay your bill? We want to hear your story. Share your experiences with us by leaving a comment below.