What to Do When You Can’t Pay Your Bend Cable Bill
Bend Cable is now known as Bend Broadband, though the name Bend Cable is often used by locals and long-term customers. Bend Cable serves customers with digital television, high-speed Internet, phone and wireless phone. Residents in the following areas of Oregon have access to the cable company:
- Black Butte
- La Pine
- Powell Butte
How to Pay the Bill
Bend Cable offers customers multiple options for paying bills to ensure payments are received by the due date. If you wish to pay online, you will need to register for online account access.
Pay by mail: If you don’t have the part of your bill with the payment address for Bend Cable, you can send your bill to:
PO Box 6003
Bend, OR 97708
Pay at a drop box: There are three drop boxes locations are available for in-person payments after hours. Payments should be made by personal check or money order, not cash.
- Bend: City Hall on Wall St and Bend Broadband Curbside on Sherman Rd.
- Redmond: Senior Center on Dogwood Ave and Albertsons on Odern Medo Rd.
- Sisters: US Bank on Hood Ave.
Pay in-person: You can visit the Bend Cable office to pay your bill in person. Have your bill with you when making payment to reduce waiting time.
63090 Sherman Rd.
Bend, OR 97701
Pay by phone: Phone payments are processed at 1-541-382-5551. There is a $3 fee for making payments by phone.
Questions About Your Billing Statement or Account?
Customers often have questions about service fees and penalties listed on their bill. If you have questions, contact customer service at 1-541-382-5551. You can also look through the Subscriber Agreement for more information on fees.
How the Penalty Fees Work
The penalty fees for Bend Cable are listed in the Subscriber Agreement.
- Late payment fee: You will pay $5 if your bill payment is not received by the due date.
- Returned check fee: Customers pay $25 to Bend Cable if payments are returned. This fee is in addition to any fee charged by your bank.
- Reconnect fee: This fee ranges from $20 to $50. If a service representative must visit your home or business to reconnect service, the fee is $50.
I Can’t Make a Payment
Contact customer service at 1-541-382-5551 if you can’t pay your Bend Cable bill by the due date. There are no payment plans listed on the Bend website.
Will They Work With Me to Pay My Bill?
We’d love to hear your story about how Bend Cable worked with you to pay off your past due account.