What to Do When You Can’t Pay Your Brooks Brothers Bill
Brooks Brothers has a history of selling fine goods for close to 200 years. Starting out in New York, Brooks Brothers grew into an international retail store committed with more than 25 locations world-wide. As the company grew with the technology of the 20th century, the company introduced the Brooks Brothers card and the Brooks Brothers MasterCard. Features of the card include:
- Reward points of every dollar spent at participating Brooks Brothers stores
- Reward points earned for every dollar spent when using your Brooks Brothers MasterCard
- Reward card of $20 when you earn 2000 reward points
- No annual fee
- Free shipping
How to Pay the Bill
Brooks Brothers offers several methods for customers to pay your bill, including, online payments, mail payments, phone payments and automatic deductions. You have the ability to make payments using your credit or debit cards, check, money order, electronic check and automatic deduction from your checking or savings account.
Pay online: Customers can pay your Brooks Brothers bill online by visiting https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=brooks&accountType=generic&langId=en. The acceptable methods of payment include credit cards, debit cards and electronic checks. Brooks Brothers does not charge a convenience fee for online transactions.
Pay by mail: Customers can pay your Brooks Brothers bill by mailing payments to:
Brooks Brothers – GE Money Bank
P.O. Box 965004
Orlando, FL 32896-5004
Automatic deduction: Customers can pay your Brooks Brothers bill by having the funds automatically deducted from your checking or savings account. The funds are removed on the due date or scheduled up to 23 days earlier.
Pay by phone: Customers can pay your Brooks Brothers bill by calling customer service at 1-800-274-1815. You have the ability to make payments using your credit card, debit card or electronic check.
Questions About Your Billing Statement or Account?
Customers with questions about late payment fees and returned payment fees can read the Terms and Conditions of the Brooks Brothers credit card furnished by GE Money. Customer service for cardholders can be reached at 1-800-274-1815.
How the Penalty Fees Work
Customers that use the Brooks Brothers credit card or the Brooks Brothers MasterCard are charged fees on a monthly basis as well as on a non-recurring basis. The fees include interest charges, balance transfer fees; cash advance fees, foreign fees and late payment fees. A security deposit is not typical, but could be assessed to customers with less than perfect credit history.
- Balance transfer – Brooks Brothers charges customers a 3% or $5 fee when you transfer your balance to a lower interest credit card.
- Cash advance – When you remove cash from your Brooks Brothers credit card, the fee is equivalent to 3% or $5, whichever amount is greater.
- Foreign transactions – Brooks Brothers charges customers a 2% fee when completing transactions overseas.
- Late payment – When Brooks Brothers receives your bill payment past the due date, the fee assessed is $35.
- APR – The minimum Annual Percentage Rate for the Brooks Brothers card is 22.99%. The Apr for the Brooks Brothers MasterCard ranges from 14.24% to 21.24%, depending on your credit history.
I Can’t Make a Payment
Brooks Brothers does not offer payment assistance for customers that can’t pay your bill. When we spoke to customer service, they suggested customers call customer service at 1-800-274-1815 and ask about special payment arrangements. Brooks Brothers will extend your payments over the course of several months in order to pay down your past due amount. Your account will continue to see finance charges although late payment charges will cease.
Will They Work With Me to Pay My Bill?
What was your experience dealing with Brooks Brothers? Did the company help you pay your bill? We want to hear from customers just like you. Share your thoughts and leave us a comment below.