What to Do When You Can’t Pay Your Capital One Auto Finance Bill
Capital One Auto Finance is an international auto financing company servicing millions of customers in the United States, the UK and Canada. With a commitment to the customer, Capital One Auto Finance offers several options for customers who can’t pay their bill.
How to Pay the Bill
Pay online: Customer can pay your Capital One Auto Finance bill online by visiting https://onlinebanking.capitalone.com/capitalone/Login.aspx?ori=coafPartner . The service requires the customer enter your user identification number and password. Common forms of payment include money transfers from a checking or savings account. The online bill pay does not incur convenience fees.
Payment stations: Customers can pay your Capital One Auto Finance bill at any convenient pay station across the world.
- Western Union – Customers provide account information and payment details. A convenience fee applies with every transaction. Western Union only accepts cash.
- Money Gram – Customers provide account information and payment details. A convenience fee applies with every transaction. Money Gram only accepts cash.
Pay by phone: Customers can pay your Capital One Auto Finance bill by phone by calling 1-800-946-0332. The automated system will assist you in paying your Capital One Auto Finance bill. Credit cards and debit cards are not accepted, so the customer must provide checking or savings account information.
Automatic payment: Customers wanting your Capital One Auto Finance bill deducted on a monthly basis can sign up for recurring payments. The service automatically deducts funds from your checking or savings account. The customer must provide the routing number associated with your account as well as your Capital One Auto Finance account information.
Pay by mail: Customers can pay your Capital One Auto Finance bill by mailing it to:
Capital One Auto Finance
P.O. Box 60511
City of Industry, CA 91716
Capital One Auto Finance
Attn: Payment Processing
2525 Corporate Place
2nd Floor Suite #250
Monterey Park, CA 91754
Questions About Your Billing Statement or Account?
Capital One Auto Finance lists all current APRs and rates on the Current Rates for Auto Loans page. If you need more information on service charges, late payment fees and other fees appearing on your bill, the best contact number is 1-800-946-0332 if you already have an auto loan and 1-800-689-1789 if you are not currently a customer.
How the Penalty Fees Work
Capital One Auto Finance assesses fees for refinancing your current auto loan, late payment and changing your payment due date. Depending on the details of your Capital One Auto Finance loan, you may be charged a security deposit.
- Refinancing fees –typical fees range from $5 to $65.
- Security deposit – varies depending on the conditions of the loan.
- Late payment – fees cannot exceed $50 per occurrence.
- Payment due date change – fees and charges vary.
I Can’t Make a Payment
When we spoke to the customer service representative at Capital One Auto Finance, they informed us that they provide options for customers who cannot pay their bill. The options available include payment arrangements and changing the due date of your payment.
- Payment arrangements – call customer service at 1-800-946-0332 to arrange payment arrangements. Customers must call prior to the established due date.
- Change payment date - Capital One Auto Finance allows customers in financial hardships to change their due date. The payment can be moved up to 15 days past the original due date. Fees and charges may apply.
Will They Work With Me to Pay My Bill
Was Capital One Auto Finance everything you expected in a financial institution? Did Capital One Auto Finance provide assistance when you could not pay your bill? We want to hear from customers just like you. Leave us a comment.