What to Do When You Can’t Pay Your CitiFinancial Auto Bill
The mission of CitiFinancial Auto is to provide world-class customer service to the millions of customers world-wide. CitiFinancial Auto not only provides auto finance services for customers wanting to purchase or lease a vehicle, the parent organization CitiFinancial provides banking and credit services on the business and government level.
How to Pay the Bill
Pay online: Customers can pay your CitiFinancial Auto bill online by visiting https://www.citifinancialservicing.com/USCFA/JPS/portal/Login.do.
Pay by mail: Customers can pay your CitiFinancial Auto bill by mailing payments to:
P.O. Box 9575
Coppell, TX 75019-9575
Pay by phone: Customers can pay your CitiFinancial Auto bill by calling customer service at 1-800-486-1750.
Pay stations: Customers can pay your CitiFinancial Auto bill at third-party pay stations, Western Union or MoneyGram.
- Western Union – When paying your CitiFinancial Auto bill through Western Union, you need to provide your account information as well as the city/state code. A convenience fee is added to each payment.
- MoneyGram – When paying your CitiFinancial Auto bill, you will need your account information as well as the receive code from MoneyGram. The service fee is approximately $10.
Automatic deduction: Customers can pay your CitiFinancial Auto bill by having the funds automatically deductedfrom your checking or saving account.
Questions About Your Billing Statement or Account?
Charges such as late payment fees, interest and security deposits can be added to your monthly CitiFinancial Auto billing statement or account without your knowledge. If this happens, we recommend visiting the CitiFinancial Auto FAQs. You can also find additional information regarding your CitiFinancial Auto billing statement or account by calling customer service at 1-888-222-4227.
How the Penalty Fees Work
CitiFinancial Auto charges a wide variety of fees including late payments, security deposits as well as interest. Certain fees are assessed to customers that lease vehicles.
- Late payment – CitiFinancial Auto charges fees for late payments as allowed by state law. We did find that CitiFinancial Auto offers a grace period prior to assessing fees.
- Interest – The interest charged by CitiFinancial Auto is calculated when they multiply the interest rate on your contract by the balance. This sum is divided by 12 months.
- Security deposit – The amount needed for security deposits depends on the credit worthiness of the customer and the terms of their contract.
I Can’t Make a Payment
Several complaint forums state CitiFinancial Auto will not assist your when you need assistance paying your bill. Several customers mention long wait times and rude treatment. The customer service representative we spoke to was not helpful. CitiFinancial Auto did not offer a solution except for customers to call a customer service representative at 1-888-222-4227. They explained that customer service could possibly arrange an alternative payment schedule for the customer.
The extended payment option allows customers to change the date of the payment multiple times within a calendar year. The customer service representative did explain to us that once the changes are in the system, they are permanent.
Will They Work With Me to Pay My Bill?
Did CitiFinancial Auto work with your to pay your past due bill? We want to hear from customers just like you. Leave us a comment below.