What to Do When You Can’t Pay Your Dillard’s Bill
Dillard’s has provided exceptional customer service for more than 70 years. Starting as a small retail establishment in Nashville, Arkansas, Dillard’s is now well known fashion retail store across the United States. When other retailers expanded their business model, Dillard’s in turn sold different services in order to reduce costs. One division is the financial services, which was sold to GE Money Services. Although owned by a different financial service, Dillard’s still offers customers rewards, including:
- 10% discount on purchases
- Reward point system the results in additional discounts
- Shopping passes
- Elite customer shopping experience
- Opportunity to qualify for vacation packages
How to Pay the Bill
Dillard’s provides convenient methods for customers to pay your bill. The available methods include online payment, payments by mail, phone payments and automatic deductions. You can make payments using credit cards, check, electronic checks and checking or savings account.
Pay online: Customers can pay your Dillard’s bill online by visiting https://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/LogonForm?storeId=301&catalogId=301&langId=-1&userType=R&userState=1&userId=53171996. The service is free when you register your Dillard’s account.
Pay by mail: Customers can pay your Dillard’s bill by mailing payments to:
P.O. Box 960012
Orlando, FL 32896-0012
Pay by phone: Customers can pay your Dillard’s bill by calling customer service at 1-800-643-8278. You will need to provide your account information when making a Dillard’s payment.
Automatic payment: Customers can pay your Dillard’s bill by having the funds automatically deducted from your checking, savings or credit card account. The service is free unless your financial institution charges a convenience fee.
Questions About Your Billing Statement or Account?
If your bill contains fees that you don’t understand, the Frequently Asked Questions page on the Dillard’s website may help you better understand your bill. Answers to common questions about online billing, rewards credits and online payments are covered in this section. Any questions not covered by the FAQs should be directed to customer service at 1-800-345-5273.
How the Penalty Fees Work
Dillard’s charges customers monthly and non-recurring fees. Additional fees can accrue if your fail to make payment including legal fees, court costs and attorney fees.
- Interest charges – Dillard’s charges interest on your account on a monthly basis. The minimum amount Dillard’s charges customers is $1. If you are charged a late payment fee, the interest charge increases to 1% of the past due amount.
- Late payment – In the event Dillard’s receives your payment past the due date, they charge customers a $25 fee. If a payment is received late within the following six months, the fee increases to $35.
- Investigation charges – If you have a dispute with the purchases on your Dillard’s account and you are found to have made the purchases, Dillard’s requires you to pay the first $50 of the amount spent.
I Can’t Make a Payment
Dillard’s did not provide adequate information for customers that can’t pay your bill. When we spoke to customer service, they explained that customers should call 1-800-643-8278 and discuss payment options. They gave the indication that customers can place you past due amounts on payment plan.
Will They Work With Me to Pay My Bill?
What was your experience dealing with Dillard’s? Did the company exceed your expectations and assist you with paying your past due bill? We want to hear from customers just like you so we may better assist other that can’t pay your bill. Share your thoughts and leave us a comment below.