What to Do When You Can’t Pay Your Disney credit card Bill
Disney is an internationally known as a family-focused theme park. With locations around the World, Disney is truly a global brand. Aside from theme park, Disney also has locations where customers can purchase merchandise and goods. When making purchases, you have the ability to pay with your Disney credit card. The perks of the Disney credit card include:
- Discounts at Disney theme parks
- Discounts on Disney movies and merchandise
- 1% reward dollar for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases
- No annual fee
How to Pay the Bill
When figuring out your monthly budget, you have the ability to pay your Disney credit card in the following ways.
Pay online: Customers can pay your Disney credit card bill online by visiting https://www.chase.com/ccp/index.jsp?pg_name=ccpmapp/card_servicing/account_access/page/CCSMktPayBill. You can make payments using your credit card, debit card or electronic check.
Pay by mail: Mail personal check or money order payments to:
P.O. Box 15218
Wilmington, DE 19850-5218
Pay by phone: Customer service representatives can take payments for your Disney credit card at 1-800-436-7958.
Questions About Your Billing Statement or Account?
When you receive your monthly Disney credit card billing statement or account, do you understand the service charges or fees, including transaction fees, late payment fees, over the limit fees, returned check fees or returned payment fees? If you need additional information regarding your Disney credit card billing statement or account, we recommend visiting the Disney credit card Terms and Conditions page. You can also contact customer service at 1-800-436-7958.
How the Penalty Fees Work
You will notice monthly and non-recurring fees on your Disney credit card billing statement or account. The service charges and fees include:
- Late payment – In the event your Disney credit card bill payment arrives past the due date, the fee is $35.
- Over the limit – The fee associated with making purchase over your credit limit is $29 per instance.
- Return payment – The fee for returned payment is $29 per instance.
- Retuned check – In the event your financial institution returns your check, the fee is $29 per instance.
- Transaction fees – The transaction fees range from $5 to $10 or 3% of the selected transaction.
I Can’t Make a Payment
When we contacted customer service, they informed us you have several options if you can’t pay your Disney credit card bill. The most important option discussed with us was calling customer service at 1-800-436-7958 prior to the due date on your statement. The customer service representative will discuss payment arrangements. Additional options include:
- Interest only payments
- Interest-free low monthly payment
- Interest-free average monthly payments
Will They Work With Me to Pay My Bill?
What was your experience when you couldn’t pay your Disney credit card bill? Was it positive or negative? We want to hear from customers just like you. Leave us a comment below.