What to Do When You Can’t Pay Your HSN Bill
HSN is a shopping network that features 24 hour, seven day availability of low price merchandise. The Florida based company has recently expanded into the financial sector and introduced the HSN credit card and the HSN MasterCard. The cards allow customers to make purchases on the website as well as anywhere MasterCard is accepted. The benefits of the HSN card include:
- $10 off of a purchase at HSN.com
- Free shipping
- Reduced financing
- Online customer support
- Special discounts
- No annual fee
How to Pay the Bill
HSN provides a wide array of options for customers to pay your bill. The available options include online payments, automatic deductions, payments by phone and payments by mail. You have the ability to pay with your credit card, debit card, check and money order and electronic check.
Pay online: Customers can pay your HSN bill online by visiting https://onlineaccess.mycreditcard.cc/hsn-BC. Making your HSN bill payment online is free and only requires you sign up for the service. You can use your credit or debit card or allow access to your checking or savings account.
Pay by mail: Customers can pay your HSN bill by sending payments to:
P.O. Box 659707
San Antonio, TX 78265
Pay by phone: Customers can pay your HSN bill by calling customer service at 1-888-724-6649 or the HSN card or 1-866-702-9947 for the HSN MasterCard. You will pay a service fee when making HSN bill payments by phone.
Automatic deduction: Customers can pay your HSN bill by having the funds automatically deducted from your checking, savings, credit card or debit accounts. The service is free and requires you sign up for the service on the HSN website.
Questions About Your Billing Statement or Account?
Credit card companies tend to be transparent about the fees, such as late payment fees, interest rates and returned payment fees, that you are charged on a monthly basis. If you notice fees that are not explained, we recommend you visit the HSN customer care page. For additional information, contact 1-866-702-9947 or 1-888-724-6649.
How the Penalty Fees Work
HSN charges customers fees on a monthly and a non-recurring basis. Several of the fees will increase, depending on the status of your HSN account. The fees include:
- Interest charges – HSN commonly charges a minimum of $1 interest on your account.
- APR – Your Annual Percentage Rate increases from 26.99% to 28.99% when you have a late payment on your account.
- Late payment – When HSN receives your payment past the due date, HSN charges a $35 fee per instance.
- Returned payment – In the event your financial institution returns your payment, HSN charges you a $25 fee.
I Can’t Make a Payment
HSN does work with customers that can’t pay your bill. They offer payment arrangements that fit your budget. The available options include:
- Skip payment – If you are having financial hardship and can’t pay your HSN bill, the company will work with you and allow you to skip a payment. This option is at the discretion of HSN and is not always approved. You will incur finance charges, but not late payment fees.
- Interest-free, with payment
- Interest-free, equal payment
- Interest-free, low payment
Will They Work With Me to Pay My Bill?
What was your experience dealing with HSN when you can’t pay your bill? We want to hear real life experiences from customers just like you. Leave us a comment below.