What to Do When You Can’t Pay Your Lane Bryant Bill
Lane Bryant is one of the most recognized specialty brands with a focus on women-sized apparel and accessories. The retail company branched out into intimate apparel by launching Cacique. Lane Bryant offers several methods for customers to make purchases in the retail stores as well as online. The Lane Bryant credit card is available to individuals with fair credit and offers features, including:
- Rewards program that earns you points for every dollar spent.
- Online account management – 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
- Notifications of exclusive promotions.
- Birthday month specials.
- Free shipping.
- In-store discounts.
- APR of 24.99% and no enrollment fees.
How to Pay the Bill
Lane Bryant provides several methods for customers to pay your bill. The methods include online payment, payment by mail, payment by phone and in-person payments.
Pay online: Customers can pay your Lane Bryant bill online by visiting https://onlineaccess2.mycreditcard.cc/lanebryant. You can pay your bill with a valid credit card, debit card or electronic check. The service is free.
Pay by mail: Customers can pay your Lane Bryant bill by mailing payment to:
World Financial Network Bank
P.O. Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218-2273
Pay in person: Customers can pay your Lane Bryant bill by visiting a convenient location. The complete list of locations is available on the Lane Bryant website.
Pay by phone: Customers can pay your Lane Bryant bill by calling customer service at 1-800-888-4163. You will need to provide your account information and payment information. The service fee for making payments by phone is $15.
Questions About Your Billing Statement or Account?
Have you noticed fees such as late payment fees, insufficient funds fees or a one-time security deposit, on your Lane Bryant billing statement or account that you do not understand? If this has happened to you, we recommend you visit the Kohl’s Customer Care Page. You can also call customer service at 1-800-888-4163 for additional information.
How the Penalty Fees Work
Fees are assessed on a monthly and a non-recurring basis. The fees charged by Lane Bryant include interest charges, late payment fees and insufficient funds fees. A security deposit may be necessary, depending on the credit worthiness of the customer.
- Returned check – In the event a payment is returned by your financial institution, Lane Bryant charges you a fee of $25.
- Late payment – Payments received past the due date are assessed a fee of $35.
- Interest charges – Lane Bryant charges your interest on your account on a monthly basis. The minimum Lane Bryant charges is $1.
I Can’t Make a Payment
Lane Bryant offers several options for customers that can’t pay your bill, including skipping payments and payment arrangements.
- Skip payment – Lane Bryant allows customers to skip payments. This is at the discretion of the company. You will not be charged late payment fees, but finance charges are assessed to your Lane Bryant account.
- Payment arrangements – Customers must call customer service at 1-800-888-4163 prior to your due date. They will work with you to pay your bill in a manner that fits your budget. Service fees may apply when making payments through a payment arrangement.
Will They Work With Me to Pay My Bill?
Did Lane Bryant help you pay your bill? We want to hear positive and negative experiences from customers just like you. Share your thoughts by leaving your comments below.