What to Do When You Can’t Pay Your MetroPCS Bill
MetroPCS is a cell phone company offering various rate plans for unlimited calling, text message and smartphone service. There are no contracts to sign when choosing MetroPCS, but the customer must purchase a phone outright before starting service. Rate plans available include:
- $40 Unlimited – Unlimited local, nationwide long distance, domestic text and web browsing.
- $45 Unlimited – All $40 Unlimited features with unlimited international calling.
- $50 Unlimited – All $40 and $45 Unlimited features with unlimited email and instant messaging.
- $60 Unlimited Blackberry – Unlimited features from the $50 Unlimited plan for Blackberry phones.
- $40 4G – All $40 Unlimited features on 4G with 100 MB streaming.
- $50 4G – All $40 4G features with 1GB streaming.
- $60 4G – All $50 4G features with unlimited streaming.
How to Pay the Bill
You can pay your MetroPCS cell phone bill with an activated MetroPCS account.
The online payment address is: https://www.metropcs.com/customer_support/pay_your_bill.aspx
Other payment options include:
Paying with eWallet: Set-up your eWallet account from your MetroPCS account page and enter payment information. Make a one-time payment or setup recurring payments.
Paying with BillFloat: Apply for payment from BillFloat. If approved, BillFloat will pay your bill now and you have 30 days to pay BillFloat back.
Paying by Phone: Call MetroPCS bill pay customer service 1-888-8metro8 or dial *99 from your cell phone.
Paying inStore: Pay in person at any MetroPCS store during regular business hours or use the DropBox for payment 24 hours a day.
Paying by Mail: Mail payments to
MetroPCS Wireless, Inc.
PO Box 5119
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5119
Pay by VC Pay: Android and Blackberry users can download the VC Pay application for one-time payments.
Questions About Your Billing Statement or Account.
If you have questions about certain fees on your statement such as state tax, USF fee, WNP fee, account reactivation, or text talk fees, then check out the Customer Service FAQ. You can reach customer service at 1-888-863-8768
How the Penalty Fees Work
MetroPCS does not charge penalty fees because the service is billed in advance. There are no contracts, but service will be immediately interrupted if payment is not made on the listed due date. To restart service:
- Contact customer service.
- Pay outstanding balance.
- Wait a brief period for reactivation.
I Can’t Make a Payment
MetroPCS does not utilize payment plans or staggered payments to resolve outstanding bills because all accounts are paid in advance. If a consumer has trouble paying a bill before the due date, BillFloat is available. To utilize BillFloat:
- Apply for service from your MetroPCS account page.
- Select the BillFloat payment option.
- Repay BillFloat within 30 days of using the service.
Will They Work With Me to Pay My Bill?
Let us know about your MetroPCS experience. We’d like to hear from real customers dealing with the MetroPCS bill pay services.