What To Do When You Can’t Pay Your Neiman Marcus Bill
The Neiman Marcus department store chain is a retailer of luxury household goods and linens, as wells as women’s apparel and accessories such as handbags, shoes, jewelry and perfume. Like many other retailers, Neiman Marcus offers their own credit card called the Neiman Marcus InCircle credit card. This card provides some unique incentives:
- Receive 5,000 Bonus InCircle points when you open an account an make a purchase the same day
- Earn two InCircle points for each $1 spent
- For every 10,000 points earned, they’ll send you a $100 gift card
- Can be used at any of the Neiman Marcus affiliated stores, as well as online, and by phone
The InCircle Members-only offers include five benefit levels (according to how much you spend and points your earn):
- Circle One: is their basic level of points earned as mentioned above
- Circle Two: is up one level and special shopping events are added
- Circle Three: up another level, and includes Perks Cards which are worth services offered by Neiman Marcus such as parking, alterations, monogramming, shoe repair and much more
- Circle Four: up another level and adds in private offers, travel offers, books and magazines, and
- President’s Circle: receives and additional $150 gift card as well as earning five points per $1 spent
How To Pay The Bill
There are three ways to pay your Neiman Marcus Credit Card:
Pay Online:You can pay your Neiman Marcus bill online at the company’s online bill pay center here: https://www.hrsaccount.com/hrs/ecare?cmd_Redirect=Home&acctOrg=004&logoCode=000
Pay By Phone: You can contact Neiman Marcus/HSBC at (800) 685-6695 to pay by phone check
Pay By Mail: Send your check or money order to:
HSBC Card Services
P.O. Box 49352
San Jose, CA 95161-9352, or
For Overnight Payment:
HSBC Card Services, Inc.
ATTN: Exception Dept
1301 E. Tower Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Questions About Your Billing Statement or Account?
Customers with questions about account terms and fees, can find Terms and Conditions on the HSBC account log-in website. From this page, customers can view a PDF file including information on penalty fees and annual percentage rates or contact customer service at 1-800-685-6695 for more detailed information.
How The Penalty Fees Work
The APR for the Neiman Marcus Credit Card is 23.99% . Your bill is due at least 23 days after the close of each billing cycle. You will not be charged interest if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.
The Late Payment Fee is $19 to $39 depending on the balanced owed on your credit card. HSBC provides Over-the-Limit coverage for an undisclosed fee.
I Can’t Make A Payment
HSBC offers a customizable payment plan for customers who are six months or more delinquent on their credit card payments. HSBC makes several calling attempts to try to get you up to snuff on your payments. If after six months you still are behind in payments, HSBC will do the following:
- Close all of your HSBC credit card accounts
- Consolidate the balances owed
- Top off your outstanding balance with a 6% interest fee
- Discuss payment ability and payback timeframe
- Require documentation
Will They Work With Me To Pay My Bill?
If you have experience working with paying off your HSBC/Neiman Marcus Credit Card debt, we would like to hear from you! We need you to share your experiences and help other consumers find their way out of Neiman Marcus credit debt as well.