What to Do When You Can’t Pay Your New Jersey Resources Corporation Bill
New Jersey Resources Corporation is a utilities provider that is the parent company to New Jersey Gas, New Jersey Resources Energy Services and New Jersey Home Services. The gas company is committed to providing the best product and exceptional service to the customers in the communities it serves.
How to Pay the Bill
The company provides several means to pay your monthly bill. The options include:
Pay by mail: You can send you bill payment to:
New Jersey Resources Corporation
1415 Wyckoff Rd.
Wall, NJ 07719
Pay by phone: Contact customer service at 1-866-574-6327 to pay your bill by phone.
Questions About Your Billing Statement or Account?
The last time you received your New Jersey Resources Corporation billing statement or account details, did your understand all of the fees and charges? In the event you need the charges explained, we suggest your review Customer Resource page. You can also call 1-866-674-6327 and speak with a knowledgeable customer service representative.
How the Penalty Fees Work
Similar to other natural gas companies, New Jersey Resources Corporation charges fees. When we spoke the customer service representative, they explained that the company does not disclose all of the relevant fees. They explained that the company does charge a security deposit, contract fees, early termination fees, returned payment fees and late payment fees.
- Returned check – $10 per instance
I Can’t Make a Payment
Financial hardships present themselves without warning. Customers need a viable resource to assist them through the tough times. You can turn toward the New Jersey Resources Corporation and know the company will provide programs and services designed to assist.
- LIHEAP – This service is available to qualified low-income customers. For additional information, call the National Energy Assistance Referral Project (NEAR) at 1-866-674-6327.
- Lifeline – This service is funded by the state Department of Health and Human Services. In order to qualify, customers must meet strict income and household guidelines.
- Payment plan – Customers that wanting to place your past due balance on a payment plan should contact a customer service representative at 1-866-674-6327.
- HEAP – This service is provided by the State of New Jersey and assists qualified low-income customers pay your bill.
Will They Work With Me to Pay My Bill?
Did you get the outcome you were looking for when you needed assistance? New Jersey Resources Corporation has a reputation of working with customers. Did the company work with you? We want to hear your positive and negative stories, share your thoughts below.