What to Do When You Can’t Pay Your TJX Rewards Bill
TJX or TJ Maxx is an off-price clothing retail store. Other brands associated with TJX include Marshalls and HomeGoods. Purchases, either online or in-store, can be made with the TJX Rewards credit card. This credit card offers perks, including:
- $10 off of your first purchase
- 5 rewards points for every $1 spent
- $10 gift certificate for every 100 rewards points earned
- No annual fee
How to Pay the Bill
The TJX Rewards offers several methods for customers to pay your bill. The available methods include online bill payment, payments by mail, payments by phone, automatic deduction and in-store bill payments.
Pay online: Customers can pay your TJX Rewards credit card bill online by visiting https://www.tjxrewards.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=tjx&langId=en&accountType=generic. You have the ability to make payments with credit cards, debit cards and electronic checks.
Pay by mail: Your TJX Rewards payment can be sent by mail to the service center listed on your bill. If you don’t have the address send payments to:
GE Money Services
P.O. Box 965016
Orlando, FL 32896
Pay by phone: Call customer service at 1-800-952-6133 if you’d like to speak with a customer service representative or make a payment by phone.
Automatic deduction: If you’d like to set-up your payments to be automatically decucted from your personal checking or savings account, TJX Rewards supports automatic deductions.
Pay in-store: Payments are accepted in-store at any TJ Maxx, HomeGoods or Marshalls.
Questions About Your Billing Statement or Account?
Have you noticed fees and service charges on your TJX Rewards credit card billing statement or account that you simply do not understand? If this is the case, we recommend visiting the TJX Rewards credit card Terms and Conditions page. For additional information regarding your TJX Rewards credit card billing statement or account, you can contact customer service at 1-800-952-6133.
How the Penalty Fees Work
On a monthly or non-recurring basis, you will notice charges such as late payment fees, balance transfer fees, cash advance fees, interest charges and increased APR.
- Late payment- When you pay your TJX Rewards credit card past the due date, the fee is $35 per instance.
- Balance transfer– In the event you transfer your balance from one TJX Rewards credit card to another, the fee is $4 or 10% of the transferred balance.
- Cash advance– When acquiring cash from your TJX Rewards credit card, the fee is $4 or 10% of the cash advance.
- Interest– The minimum amount charged is $2.
- APR – In the event you make a late payment, your APR could increase from 23.99% to 29.99%
I Can’t Make a Payment
In difficult financial times, you may not be able to pay your TJX Rewards credit card bill. If this is the case, you have options. You must first contact customer service at 1-800-952-6133 prior to your due date.
- Skip payment
- Interest only payment
- Interest-free with an appropriate payment
- Interest-free with a reduced payment
Will They Work With Me to Pay My Bill?
What was your experience dealing with TJX Rewards credit card when you can’t pay your bill? We want you to share your positive and negative experiences with us. Comment below.