What to Do When You Can’t Pay Your Veolia Water Bill
Veolia Water is a water company based in North America. The company currently provides services for more than 650 communities, which translates to 14 million customers. Throughout the course of one day, Veolia Water treats approximately 2.2 million gallons of water. Veolia Water focuses on the following principles:
- Customer service
- Recycling projects
- Water/wastewater treatment and distribution
- Maintenance and operations services
- Asset management
How to Pay the Bill
When you are looking for easy and convenient methods to pay your Veolia Water bill, the company provides options. The available options provided by Veolia Water include online bill payment, automatic deduction, phone payment, mail payments and third-party locations.
Pay online: Customers can pay your Veolia Water bill online by visiting https://www.vwc-payments.co.uk/index/main. Making an online bill payment is free. You have the ability to use your credit card or debit card.
Automatic deduction: A quick and easy way to pay your Veolia Water bill on-time is to have the funds automatically deducted from your checking or savings account. You are given the choice of when payments are deducted from your account. The service is free.
Pay by phone: Customers can pay your Veolia Water bill 24 hours a day by phone. Contact customer service at 0845-888-3888. This service is free.
Pay by mail: You can send your Veolia Water bill payment by mail to the following address:
Third-party locations: You have the ability to make your Veolia Water bill payment at third-party locations including:
- Post Office
Questions About Your Billing Statement or Account?
When you received your monthly Veolia Water billing statement or account, did you understand all of the service charges and fees? If not, we recommend you visit the Veolia Water Customer Resource page. You can also contact customer service at 0845-888-3888 for additional information regarding the fees and service charges.
How the Penalty Fees Work
Veolia Water charges customers service charges and fees on a monthly basis as well as on a one-time basis. The fees include:
- Meter testing – £70
- Service calls – £56
- Security deposit – required after service is terminated. The amount is equal to the total past due amount.
- Collection – £38
- Returned check – £30
- Returned check from the bank – £11
I Can’t Make a Payment
When customers are faced with a financial hardship, Veolia Water provides services designed to assist customers that can’t pay your bill. You can call customer service at 0845-888-3888 to discuss your options.
- Payment plan – The payment plan is divided into two options, a payment book and a payment card. You add money to your payment can and pay at local PayPoint locations. The payment book is similar to a loan payment book. You tear off the appropriate month when making a payment at your local bank or Post Office.
- Water direct – If you receive a pension or public assistance, your Veolia Water bill payment is deducted from your check.
Will They Work With Me to Pay My Bill?
We want to hear from customers just like you. Did Veolia Water help you pay your bill when you faced a financial hardship? Leave us a comment below.