What to Do When You Can’t Pay Your American Eagle Bill
American Eagle is a retailer that caters to the fashions needs of men, women and children. The company started in California in the late 1970’s and has since grown into an international company with more than 500 stores worldwide. American Eagle offers customers two credit cards, the American Eagle store credit card and the American Eagle VISA. Benefits of the card include:
- Cardholder savings four times a year
- 20% off birthday coupon
- $10 savings when you use your American Eagle card
- 15% off your first purchase
- Accepted anywhere VISA is accepted
- Rewards system that translates to additional savings
How to Pay the Bill
Pay online: Customers can pay your American Eagle bill online by visiting https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumergen2/duallogin.do?subActionId=1000&accountType=generic&clientId=aeoutfitters. You will need your secure log-in information, credit card number and payment amount.
Pay by mail: Customers can pay your American Eagle by sending payments to:
American Eagle Outfitters
P.O. Box 530993
Atlanta, GA 30353-0993
AE Visa Card
P.O. Box 960013
Orlando, FL 32896-0013
Pay in person: Customers can pay your American Eagle bill at locations worldwide. The list of locations is available on the main website.
Pay by phone: Customers can pay your American Eagle bill over the phone by calling 1-800-843-0875. American Eagle may charge customers a convenience fee when paying by phone.
Questions About Your Billing Statement or Account?
Do you have questions about the fees assessed to your American Eagle billing statement or account, such as late payment charges, interest charges or over the limit fees? In the event you have questions, you should visit the American Eagle FAQs for a complete list of all applicable fees. You can also contact customer service at 1-800-843-0875 for additional information.
How the Penalty Fees Work
American Eagle does not charge fees until the payment is past the due date. The only exception is the over the limit fee. The normal billing cycle is 23 days, so customer have this time frame to pay your American Eagle bill before fees are assessed.
- Late payment – American Eagle charges a late payment fee of $25 for the first occurrence. Any additional late payments incur a fee of $35.
- Interest charge – American Eagle charges a minimum of $1 for interest.
- Annual Percentage Rate – The APR associated with the American Eagle credit card is 24.99%, but changes as the market fluctuates.
- Over the credit limit – American Eagle charges customers for exceeding their credit limit, but would not disclose the exact amount of the fee.
I Can’t Make a Payment
When we inquired about assistance paying your American Eagle bill, the customer service representative we spoke to was not helpful. They explained that in the event an American Eagle credit cardholder has difficulty paying their bill, they should contact customer service immediately at 1-800-232-4535. The customer service representative did mention payment arrangements, but did not go into detail about the varying types of arrangements.
Will They Work With Me to Pay My Bill?
Did you find American Eagle helpful when you needed assistance paying your bill? We want to hear your positive and negative feedback explaining your experience.