What to Do When You Can’t Pay Your Orchard Bank Bill
Orchard Bank is a bank credit card offered by HSBC Bank Nevada, N.A. HSBC is one of the largest banks in the world with more than 10,000 branches in 76 countries. Customers of Orchard Bank will experience world-class customer service if they run into a situation in which they cannot pay their bill. The company offers various options to help their customers pay their Orchard Bank bill.
How to Pay the Bill
Pay online: Customers can pay your Orchard Bank bill online by visiting https://www.hsbccreditcard.com/ecare/loginform?locale=en_US&brand=OB_000_000?dest=PaymentCenterLanding . Payments must be received two or more days prior to the due date to avoid a late payment fee.
Rush payment: Customers can pay their Orchard Bank with the rush payment option. The payment is credited to your account the same day. There is a convenience fee per occurrence.
Recurring payments: You can set-up payment to be automatically deducted from your checking or savings account. You have the ability to schedule payments up to one year in advance. The service is free with no convenience fees.
Pay by mail: You can mail your payment to:
HSBC Card Services
P.O. Box 49352
San Jose, CA 95161-9352
HSBC Card Services Inc.
ATTN: Exception Dept.
1301 E. Tower Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Pay by phone: You can make payments by phone by calling 1-503-293-4037. Acceptable payments include credit cards, debit cards and electronic checks.
Questions About Your Billing Statement or Account?
Cardholders should contact customer service at 1-503-293-4037 with questions about fees, service charges and questionable transactions. Orchard Bank offers a FAQs section for cardholders, but this section does not include information on fees associated with your account. Detailed information on fees is available from the Terms and Conditions page.
How the Penalty Fees Work
Orchard Bank charges a wide variety of fees, depending on the type of credit card as well as the credit score of the customer. The fees include annual fees, processing fees, stop payment fees, balance transfer fees, cash advance fees, foreign transaction fees, over the limit fees, returned payment fee and possibly security deposits.
- Annual fee – The annual fee for Orchard Bank ranges from $0 to $59.
- Late payment fee – The fee for a late payment is $25 for the customer’s first occurrence and $35 for every occurrence within the following six months.
- Over the limit fee – The fee charged by Orchard Bank when your account is over the limit is $25.
- Returned payment fee – In the event your payment is declined, Orchard Bank charges a fee of $25.
- Stop payment fee – If you stop payment, Orchard Bank charges you $29.
- Balance transfer fee – The balance transfer fee ranges from $5 to $10 or 5%, whichever amount is greater.
- Cash advance fee – The fee ranges from $5 to $10 or 5%, whichever amount is greater. This amount applies to credit card, AATM or check advances. The fee for other advances is $20 or 5%, whichever amount is greater.
- Foreign transaction fee – The fee associated with foreign transaction is 3% of the U.S. dollar equivalent of the foreign purchase.
I Can’t Make a Payment
If you do not have the ability to pay your Orchard Bank prior to the due date, call customer service at 1-503-293-4037. They will work with you to establish a payment agreement that fits your particular needs.
Will They Work With Me to Pay My Bill?
Is Orchard Bank a great customer service provider? We want to hear how the company helped you pay your overdue credit card bills.